Are you gearing up for preschool graduation? If your child graduated preschool this year maybe some of these thoughts ran through your head too.
- What’s preschool graduation?
- Why is this a thing?
3. Seriously? First kindergarten and now preschool?
4. These kids have more accomplishments before they’re six than I have had thus far in life.
5. The cap and gown are how much?
6. Oh I get to keep it?
7. So it’s one more thing that will sit around my house that I’ll feel guilty about throwing away?
8. Perfect. I always need more useless crap.
9. I’m going to need another storage tub.
10. I wonder if I’ll need one for each year of life for each of the kids?
11. Why can’t I be one of those people that just tosses this stuff without caring?
12. Why is preschool graduation a thing?
13. How can she really graduate since I stopped attempting to do any homework with her back in March?
14. Oh wait. Everyone walks. Everyone gets a trophy.
15. I’m going to have to do this next year with kindergarten too.
16. I wonder if I should get her flowers.
17. Or balloons.
18. Balloons would be good. I need to add them to my shopping list.
19. What do you wear to a preschool graduation?
20. Jeans and a nice top don’t really seem good enough.
21. Maybe a dress.
22. I’ll have to shave my legs.
24. I have to remember to bring extra clothes for her, a cute dress.
25. I haven’t bought her a cute dress…
26. Hmmm…oh this one that I forgot I bough last year is perfect!
27. I have to pack clothes for her brother.
28. Why is this such a production?
29. Why did it just take me an hour to pack them and get dressed?
30. Awe! Look at those little tiny robes hanging there!?!
31. She’s going to make the cutest graduate.
32. Why is this church (where they have graduation) always so hot?
33. Half of us here have to be going through menopause.
34. Thank God this is the last time I’ll be in this church.
35. Changing clothes in a bathroom is so disgusting.
36. Ewww! She touched the toilet seat.
37. Why does she ALWAYS touch the toilet seat?!?!
38. Oh my God, I’m dripping sweat and we’ve been here for five minutes.
39. Getting her in this dress is like getting the cat into the bag.
40. Damn! That dad got balloons!
41. Why did I let Kevin talk me out of it? I’m such a bad mom.
42. Look at all those!
43. I guess he has a kindergartner.
44. I should have gotten balloons.
45. This is just preschool graduation!
46. She’s not going to Harvard.
47. Thank God for that because we would need to refinance the house at this point.
48. Maybe some day she’ll go to Harvard.
49. Oh! I was right she is the cutest in that robe!
50. Hi cutest kid! You’re so smart! Look at you graduating!
51. Awe! She waved back at me with a huge smile.
52. She is the best.
53. I’m sure she won’t do that in high school. She’ll probably pretend she doesn’t know me.
54. This is the best idea. I won’t be able to enjoy her at this age forever.
55. She’ll never be this happy to see me later in life.
56. Oh they have a slide show!
57. Oh no! It’s their baby pictures and a picture of them in their graduation gowns to My Wish!
58. I’m totally going to cry.
59. Yep, tearing up already. And now my husband is making fun of me.
60. Oh her picture just came up! She was the sweetest baby!
61. Not really, she cried a ton and I thought I was going to rip my ears off.
62. We made it though and now she’s graduating! We’ve come so far!
63. Why is she so dang cute in that cap and gown?
64. Is it possible to love someone this much?
65. Some days I can’t believe how much I love her.
66. Lots of other days she still makes me crazy.
67. They just called her name! Go get it, baby! Go get that diploma!
68. Hmm…she shook with the wrong hand. We’ll have to work on that life skill.
69. I swear her dad taught her how to shake hands while I was teaching her how to clink glasses and say, “Cheers!” #reallifeskills
70. She is just beaming! What a special thing for her.
71. She is such a doll. Why is she growing up so fast?
72. What? No hat throwing? It’s over?
73. This was the best ever. I’m so proud of her!
74. Way to go my sweet, preschool graduate! I’ll cherish this moment always.
75. This was the best idea ever. Parenting her has been the greatest accomplishment of my life.
76. I’m so glad we get to keep that cute hat and gown.
77. I can’t wait to do this for kindergarten! And middle school…and high school
Is your child now going to Kindergarten? See what you should discuss with them before the first day of school here.