Hello and welcome! No matter what your experience – good, bad or crazy – we’re almost certain you’re not alone in this insane, wonderful, horrifying, gratifying and amazing parenthood space.
Interested in sharing your parenting experiences with a broader audience? We’d love to have you as a contributor on The Everyday Mom Life.
Please agree to the licensing terms below and submit your post in the email submission below.
A few other things to note. Please read these closely:
- By submitting your work, you agree that you own rights to your work and that you are the author. Do not submit work that is owned by someone else or another publication.
- We are looking for unique parenting experiences, thoughts on motherhood, fatherhood and personal essays. Feel free to share the good, the bad and the crazy. Submissions outside of parenting and kid experiences won’t be considered at this time.
- Include a short bio with your submission. It should be 2-3 sentences long. You may include hyperlinks to your social media channels and your blog.
- Include your post in the body of the email or attach a word document. Other types of documents will not be excepted.
- Attach a jpeg if you have a photo to include with the submission. If you want to submit a photo it must be bright, clear, and high resolution. Horizontal photos will be used as a feature photo for the post. Vertical photos can only be used for the body as a pin image. If it’s not high resolution or doesn’t fit the qualifications, a stock photo may be assigned.
- All posts should be at least 900 words and have sub-heads every 300 words. You must also include a title. However, there is a chance that title could be changed if needs be for SEO purposes.
- Don’t double space paragraphs or after periods.
- If a post has previously run, please also include the link to where it appears online.
- Compensation is not offered for general contributors.
- If approved, you will receive an email and a link to your first post. You will also receive access to a spot on the back end of the website where you can submit future posts for publication.
- If approved, please always submit as we’ve outlined above.
- All submissions will be read before they go live.
- If approved and your post appears as featured contributor post on the front page of the website, we will share it on our Facebook Page.
- Submit and fill out this form through a desktop only. Mobile submissions will not be accepted.
Submitting your work acknowledges that you have read these notes and conditions, and agree to our terms in the Form below